Castle View House truly is a home away from home
On Carrig Island, entry by bridge, in County Kerry, Castle View House provides comfortable bed and breakfast accommodation facing the 15th-century Carrigafoyle Castle.
In scenic surroundings, this welcoming Irish guest house provides free Wi-Fi and on-site parking.Each room has a TV, wardrobe and locker, and an en suite shower room with hairdryer.
A full breakfast menu is served, with early breakfast possible. Home-cooked food uses fresh organic produce from the guest house’s vegetable garden, with 4-course evening meals available.
We have a range of modern amenities available as standard to help make your stay more comfortable, these include:
- Private bathroom with Shower
- TV in bedroom
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge
- Non-smoking throughout
- Access to our beautiful Garden, to relax and recharge after a day of adventures
- Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Private check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Wake-up service
- Babysitting/child servicesAdditional charge
- Room service
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
We offer a four course evening meal for our guests. All our meals are home-cooked using fresh, organic produce from our vegetable garden.
Please enquire with us if you would like to book a meal during your stay.